For the purposes of this document, “You” and/or “User” means any individual who may access, browse and/or use this Website, acting on its own behalf or on behalf of any entity.
1. Copyright and use of website content
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose Website Content, without Regxelerator’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not “mirror” the Website Content or any portion thereof without Regxelerator’s express written consent.
2. User Content
You acknowledge and agree that Regxelerator shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information or content that you provide to Regxelerator through questionnaire, survey responses, and otherwise (“User Content”), and you acknowledge and agree that, by providing us any information and/or content, you automatically grant, and hereby do grant to us, a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license and right to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify and otherwise exploit such information and/or content for any purpose, and in any form or media, not prohibited by applicable law. In addition, you hereby waive any claims against Regxelerator for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, intellectual property rights, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Regxelerator ’s use and publication of such information and/or content. Regxelerator reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information and/or content provided by you, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
3. Website Use And Restrictions
You must not use or attempt to use the Website to:
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the use of the Website.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with a person or entity.
- Collect or store personal data without the knowledge and express consent of the data subject.
- Damage, disable or impair the operation of, or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any property, devices, software, services, networks or data connected to, or inter-operating with the Website, or to any Website Content or data stored, accessed or delivered through the Website and/or Services, by any means, including by hacking, phishing, spoofing or seeking to circumvent or defeat any firewalls, password protection or other information security protections or controls of whatever nature.
- Defeat or circumvent, attempt to defeat, or authorize or assist any third party in defeating or circumventing controls on the use of any of the Website Services.
- Copy or reproduce the Website and/or Website Content in any manner and/or through reverse engineering and/or disassemble, decompile, translate, reconstruct, transform or extract or any portion of the Website, including any related malware signatures and malware detection routines.
- Change, modify or otherwise alter the Website.
- In any way violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
Regxelerator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time for breach of this Section or any other provision hereof and/or for any other reason without prior notice or liability.
Regxelerator may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, service, or content, without prior notice or liability.
4. Website Maintenance
Regxelerator will make its best efforts to provide and/or make the Website in an uninterrupted manner to its Users. However, this Website may be subject to downtimes and/or may not be available temporarily due to scheduled maintenance activity initiated by Regxelerator and/or by our service providers, and such scheduled maintenance activity may or may not be notified to you. In addition, the Website may be unavailable due to unscheduled emergencies and/or for other causes beyond Regxelerator’s reasonable control and for such unscheduled emergencies prior notice shall not be given by Regxelerator.
5. Third-Party Links
The Website may include links to third-party websites. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply our endorsement or association with those third-party websites, their content or their operators, and Regxelerator expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, or the quality of the services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party websites.
7. Disclaimers, Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- REGXELERATOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- REGXELERATOR DOES NOT WARRANT AND DISCLAIMS THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AND/OR PROVIDED IN A TIMELY, SECURED MANNER, UNINTERRUPTED, AND FREE FROM ANY ERRORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE.
- REGXELERATOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL WORK PROPERLY ON ANY GIVEN DEVICE OR WITH ANY PARTICULAR CONFIGURATION OF HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE AND/OR DEVICE, OR THAT ANY SERVICE WILL PROVIDE COMPLETE PROTECTION FOR THE INTEGRITY OF SELECTED DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT EMBEDDED IN THE WEBSITE AND/OR PROVIDED BY US IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
- REGXELERATOR DOES NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIED RESULT THAT YOU INTEND TO OBTAIN AND/OR ANY OTHER RESULT OF ANY KIND THAT YOU HAVE INTENDED TO OBTAIN UPON USING THE WEBSITE.
- REGXELERATOR MAKES NO MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 THAT PROVIDES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MIGHT HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- REGXELERATOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION, TERMINATION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES, CAUSED BY FORCE MAJEURE OR THIRD PARTIES.
- THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT EMBEDDED ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR PROVIDED BY US, IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT REGXELERATOR IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES TO YOU.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL WEBSITE CONTENT AND/OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY US IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED AS ADVICE, AND THEREFORE YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND/OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY US SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE OPTION AND RISK.
- REGXELERATOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, VERACITY, AND USEFULNESS OF ANY WEBSITE CONTENT EMBEDDED OR AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL REGXELERATOR BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, WITHOUT REGARD TO CAUSE OR THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU SHALL NOT FILE ANY LEGAL CLAIM AND/OR REMEDY AVAILABLE AGAINST REGXELERATOR FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DIRECT OR INDIRECT CAUSED BY YOU TO ANY USER AND/OR THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You declare that the use of the Website is intended for lawful purposes only and that it complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
9. No Waiver
12. No Assignment
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In case of any Dispute, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hamilton, Bermuda.
16. Contact Us
Last update: May 23rd, 2022.