Last updated: April 13, 2022
About this Policy
Regxelerator and Privacy
Regxelerator is bound by the then-current privacy laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which it conducts business. Regxelerator uses commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the key principles in each of these jurisdictions in relation to the collection and treatment of personal information.
Regxelerator collects two basic data types as follows:
Voluntarily provided personal data
When submitting a contact form via this website you are providing personal and business data including your name, email address, name of organization, country of business and potential other information that you voluntarily decide to disclose.
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gather limited information on website visitors automatically and store this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. It does not identify individual users.
The following types of data are excluded from collection:
Special categories of data
Regxelerator does not intend to collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or that otherwise constitutes a special category of data under applicable privacy laws.
Data from minors
This website is not intended for minors (individuals under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction), and does not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If it is discovered that data from minors has been provided, immediate steps will be taken to delete the data without notice as soon as possible.
Use of collected data
Regxelerator will exclusively use the data collected as outlined above for the purpose it is intended for. Specifically, personal data collected via the inquiry and subscription forms may be used to respond to feedback or other information provided in the communication.
Usage data is used solely for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends and its continuous improvement.
Disclosure of personal information
Regxelerator will not disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than Regxelerator employees in the course of fulfilling job requirements. Exceptions to this are instances where Regxelerator is required to share personal data with law enforcement, other government agencies or authorities, or third parties by virtue of applicable law, court order, subpoena, or legal processes.
Meeting GDPR Requirements
The Company welcomes the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the European Union (“EU”) as an important step forward in streamlining data protection globally. We intend to comply with the data handling regime laid out in the GDPR in respect of any personal information of data subjects in the EU that we may obtain.
The requirements of the GDPR include the following rights:
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information;
- you may also have a right to:
– have that information rectified or deleted;
– restrict our processing of that information;
– stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party;
– in some circumstances, have that information transferred to another organisation; and
– lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal information with a local supervisory authority; and
- where we rely upon your consent as our legal basis for collecting and processing your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. However, please be aware that:
- such objection or withdrawal of consent could mean that we are unable to provide our services to you, and could unduly prevent us from legitimately providing our services to other customers/clients subject to appropriate confidentiality protections; and
- even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to keep and process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular:
– to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact on your rights, freedoms or interests; and
– in exercising and defending our legal rights and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Storage and processing by third parties
Data that we collect about you may be stored or otherwise processed by third party services with data centres based outside the EU, such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Apple, etc and online relationship management tools. We consider that the collection and such processing of this information is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected (eg, to analyse how our customers/clients use our services, develop our services and grow our business) and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
The Company requires that all third parties that act as “data processors” for us provide sufficient guarantees and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data, only process personal data for specified purposes and have committed themselves to confidentiality.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, subject to satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. At the end of any retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised (for example, by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning). In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.
To ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, please promptly advise us of any changes to your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
This website and its associated service providers rely on standard practices in order to safeguard the data provided during the transmission process as well as thereafter during the storage period.
Acceptance of Terms
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.