Engage Regxelerator for bespoke advisory solutions, designed to help navigate innovation management and future-proof the operating model
Regxelerator offers various option to assist financial regulatory authorities in formulating and operationalizing their strategic roadmap to advancing innovation both within the financial markets they regulate and within their own organization. Example support includes the following:
- Innovation strategy health check
- Innovation strategy formulation
- Facilitation of innovation ideation and design workshops
Regxelerator provides support to authorities in the build out of their regulatory and policy frameworks and/or determine the most suitable policy position with a view to fostering responsible financial innovation in their markets while effectively addressing the associated risks.
Engagements in this area can take different shapes and include inter alia:
- Design of policy analysis and decision-making frameworks
- Structured peer/jurisdictional regulatory benchmarkings
- Development of policy position papers
As regulatory authorities drive forward their internal transformation agendas, Regxelerator can support this undertaking
through both strategic advisory solutions as well as design and implementation of AI & RPA powered technology solutions, designed to enhance supervisory, policy and other internal processes:
- Strategic advice in the identification of opportunities and design of technology solutions
- Co-development and testing of technology prototypes
- Support in the change management to foster organizational buy-in
Regxelerator continuously evolves its portfolio of advisory services. If you are interested in advisory in a topic not listed herein, please reach out via the inquiry form below to explore available options.
Pro-bono work & cooperations
Regxelerator welcomes opportunities for pro-bono support and cooperations to advance a specific cause, research or the development of financial regulatory technology solutions. Inquiries for for these engagements can be submitted using the inquiry form below.